Available 24/7 – Call (310) 377-3776 Today
Palos Verdes’ Trusted Provider of Care for Parkinson’s Patients
Premier Care to Help Your Loved One Live Well at Home
A Peaceful Way Home Care provides Palos Verdes’ highest quality in-home care for clients with Parkinson’s disease.
Because of the wide range of symptoms involved in Parkinson’s, you may have a comprehensive care team that may include your primary care physician, a physical therapist, a neurologist, an occupational therapist and speech therapist.
Your caregiver who is helping you every day is your #1 partner. He or she can take you to your appointments, and may even notice minor changes and communicate that valuable information to your medical care team. Your caregiver can follow your care team’s directions to help prevent or delay future limitations that can be caused by Parkinson’s disease, and to help you manage your functionality and maintain a safe environment as your Parkinson’s progresses.
Our caregivers are rigorously screened. We only hire those we’d allow to take care of our own loved ones. Not only are our reliable and compassionate caregivers experienced with Parkinson’s care, our comprehensive care management team is available 24/7 to ensure our high standards are met and you enjoy total peace of mind.
- Quality and integrity of our caregivers is the backbone of our agency.
- We offer both hourly and live-in care services.
- Our service solutions are flexible and customized to meet the specific needs and preferences of you and your family.
- We provide consistent quality care and follow-up.
- Our trustworthy team members take pride in the services they provide.
- We are committed to ongoing training for our entire team.
- We understand that both the client and their family members need and deserve understanding and compassion.
- Locally owned and operated by Palos Verdes resident.
Call us for your free in-home assessment today and we’d be happy to answer all your questions.
Call (310) 377-3776 or send us an inquiry online now to start care as early as today!